Preparing for a strong and passionate marriage is one of the most important things you’ll ever do.
87% of young adults plan on being married eventually and 82% expect to be married for life. Pre-marital therapy is:
- Associated with higher levels of marital satisfaction
- Lower levels of destructive conflicts
- Higher levels of commitment
- Designed to establish firm foundation for your marriage
Does Pre-Marital Therapy Work?
The research shows that couples who succeed, gain the knowledge they need before they settle into destructive patterns that often lead to divorce. In fact, couples are 31% less likely to get divorced if they receive some type of pre-marital education before marriage.
Logan Everett, MA, LMFT is a certified facilitator for the following pre-martial programs:
- Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts (SYMBIS)
- Additional Assessment: The Gottman Relationship Checkup
The assessments and programs used are designed to fit your specific needs. The number of sessions can range from 4 to 10 sessions, based on need.
Weekly: Weekly sessions are the most common in a typical counseling setting. This setting allows for you to consistently be thinking about your future as husband and wife and forming a strong foundation for your marriage.
“Marathon” Therapy: If time is short or work schedules are hectic, a 1-Day (8-hours) marathon session is a perfect alternative to weekly sessions. This allows to adequate time to discuss the important aspects of your future together. Great for people on the go!
Couples will receive the following:
- An assessment of their choice
- Couple Report with workbook
- Additional Resources and handouts
- “His” and “Hers” binders full of exercises and resources (Marathon Only)
- Gift Card
Weekly: $125/session for 4 sessions.
“Marathon” Therapy: $1,200. Save 10% when you pay in full ($120).