Thank you so much for taking the time to learn more about scheduling your personal retreat. You both are taking a big step towards a fulfilling marriage. The scheduling process allows you and your spouse to ask question to allow the utmost confidence in your weekend.
Before scheduling your weekend, you both will meet for a free consultation. This allows you and your spouse to ask questions and receive a comprehensive understanding and logistics of the weekend.
Retreats are scheduled year round, however, limited to one or two weekends per month.
In a word, everything. Don’t worry about anything else but your marriage during your weekend. You’re investing in your marriage and weekend is for you! Here’s what’s included:
- 1 initial session
- 1 handwritten couple assessment based on Dr. John Gottman’s research along with additional questionnaires and assessments (Learn More).
- 1 online couple assessment from Drs. Les and Leslie Parrot (Learn More).
- A detailed, individual plan unique to your weekend and marriage goals.
- 2 or 3 night stay in a luxury Indianapolis hotel.*
- Food and beverages provided.
- Over 100 pages of resources.
- 1 post retreat session
Ongoing discounts are offered to help with the overall cost of your weekend (does not include deposit, only 1 discount per couple)
- Service Career Discount: 10% discounted price for all mental health professionals, teachers, law enforcement, firefighters, active or retired military, etc.
- “Call to Ministry” Discount: 15% discounted price for all individuals who are in a ministry position (pastor, elder, deacon, etc.)
- “We Are Committed” Discount: 10% discounted price when the Retreat is paid in full at the time your weekend is scheduled.
- Ask about any other promotions or discounts that may be offered.
Cost of Retreat
$550 non-refundable deposit (Included In overall cost)
Cost is dependent on number of days and choice of hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana. Please contact for the cost of your Hope Retreat weekend.
- Payment is due in full on the last day of your weekend.
- Payment Plans are available and are evaluated on a case by case basis. Contact me directly to learn more.
- Cancellations: Life happens and unforeseen circumstances can prevent a retreat from happening. If this occurs, we will do our best to reschedule within the month. We will address cancellations and refunds on a case by case basis and collaborate together on the best decision.
*Therapist has the right to discontinue treatment at any time prior to the retreat. Therapist will determine best course of action and/or referrals if this occurs.
**Cost of Retreats are subject to change due to higher hotel rates. Couples may choose an alternative location at no additional cost.